You can use this form to apply for a sole occupier discount or to tell us that you are no longer the only adult in the property.
To qualify for this discount, you must be the only person over the age of 18 living in the property and it must be your main home.
* Please provide as much information as you can.
* This will help us to complete the process as quickly as possible.
* Information about discounts and exemptions can be found on our website.
It is a criminal offence to claim a single person discount if you are not entitled to it and we reserve the right to take any appropriate action, as well as issue a revised bill for any council tax we consider is owed to us. If there is a change in your circumstances resulting in you no longer being entitled to this discount, you must notify the council within 21 days of the change.
* Cotswold District Council is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation 2018
* We will only use your personal information in accordance with the Legislation and for the purposes of Council Tax.
* We will not give information about you to anyone else, or use information about you for other purposes, unless the law allows us to.
* Your personal information will only be retained for as long as is necessary and you may request a copy of the information we hold about you.
* We will use your personal information for the billing and collection of collection of council tax in line with legislation. For further details on how we use information we hold about you please visit our privacy pages..